Friday, November 25, 2011

Well here it is the day after thanksgiving...

Dear Judy has been visiting me for 3 weeks now and helping me get the fall stuff done.

We got my bedroom rearranged and cleaned. It feels so good to have doors that close and to be able to get dressed in there instead of the dining room! Though we did not redo it, remember I had planned to redo the floor and paint and all that. We just decided not to. At some point I will hang something behind my dresser to cover the door... just have not decided what yet.





We also got the Christmas decor up in side at least.







Stockings



Mini Tree







The big tree.


One of our helpers...


The nativities are not Christmas decor. I will do another post maybe tomorrow about those. 

We made a thanksgiving feast for the 5 of us. Then watched the cowboys pull out another win! Love those boys! Watched dvred comedies (Last man standing is a hoot). We even watched the Punkin Chunking finals.

Then we went out to check on Best Buy. Hahahahahahahahaha! There were at least 250 in line to get one of 17 door buster tvs...
DS, who was upgrading his man cave (aka his bachelor's living room...) was disappointed and did not want to stand in line, since his tv of choice was not a door buster. We let him off at wally world to see their tvs. He called and said mom, this place is like a maze only the walls are moving... He came home and ordered his tv from Best Buy on line.

Beloved and I went out a bit this morning, not early! Just to look at some items. We got 1 gift. It was lovely weather and the crowds where we went were not too bad.

He even took me to lunch. I was not feeling great so when we got home I took an aleve and a nap and now I feel better. Not on top of the world but not under it either...

I hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving and a safe black friday!
hugs y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my Christmas stuff out too. Still trying to recover from eating myself into oblivion on Thanksgiving.
    I was also ecstatic over another win for our Boys. It's very hard to enjoy it with my family though. There are only 2 other Cowboys fans besides myself and one of them wasn't there, so you can imagine rooting for them in a room where 40 or so others are rooting (loudly) against them. Oh well...we got the last laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete