Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Down Week

Nothing new or exciting happened this week.

Seriously nothing. I have been feeling kind of down. Judy cut out 3 things for me last Sunday, I sewed up 1. Some how it did not work right, it sewed fine until I tried to use the machines embroidery stitches... then it decided to eat the material. Aside from that even though cut the same way as the last one, this nightie is just a touch too tight. Well only if I like to breathe in my sleep...

I think once my Saturday work is done I may work on the doll dress... it is a test one...

Thursday I did rouse myself from my malaise long enough to do laundry, clean the kitchen and bake a banana cake.



I also got some cute kitty pictures to share.

Mouse Going to nap.








Hugs y'all

1 comment:

  1. Hi BBB,
    Hope you get rid of the doldrums soon. I've been feeling that way a little myself lately. Not real sure why, but it's no fun, that's for sure. Wishing you a cheerful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete