Sunday, July 1, 2012

Good Morning!

OK I  really need to get better at updating this blog. There are lots of things going on.
Not interesting stuff but stuff just the same.
Lets see, we have 4 weeks until our planned trip to Tennessee. Unless of course Belovedgets called to jury duty... Then we need to reschedule.

Since we will be gone a week Judy is planning to find a place in town. I hope she can make
a real go of it. I worry about her some.

We found out it was the air compressor in my ac that was burnt out. It will cost $125 to
get the part. Beloved says he can put it in once we get it. That will happen after
vacation. Beloved just needs his system blown out and refilled to get his working,
We plan to do that before vacation and use his truck.

Right now any and all money I get is going into the savings bucket for said trip.

I am excited to get to see my brother again! I have not seen him since my oldest was 2.
He turns 27 today!

After vacation I will be busy redoing the sewing room. It is now Judy's room. I plan to paint,
put up peg board and some shelves. I also plan to take lots of pictures. Perhaps doing that
room will spark getting the kitchen and bedroom done. Those are rooms we can do
the bathroom we need pros for.


Hmmm that is about it for us... I hope you all are having a blessed summer so far!
hugs y'all

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see pictures from your trip!! I am sure you are getting excited!!

    ReplyDelete