Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Finally Finished!



Beloved decided we would move the room around ourselves with out the boys help... and he promptly caught a stomach bug on Thursday.

So yesterday he went back to work and I saw my chance... I moved everything around but the bed and his dresser. His dresser being bolted to the wall made it impossible for me to move alone.
Remember the before:



He got home from work and noticed stuff right away. Then he came into the kitchen and noticed the pile of boxes of laminate flooring in the breakfast room... You moved all those boxes by yourself???? Heehee Umm no my invisible friend helped...


So then after supper we went in and moved the bed and dresser.
Today I dusted and did the final touches. Here is the finished room:







Well finished until we can rip out walls and insulate and paint and... you get the idea...
hugs y'all

3 comments:

  1. Looks great!! We are getting ready to start tackling a lot of projects around this old place and I'm rather nervous.
    By the way, your story about your accident prone son totally cracked me up yesterday! I made my husband read it as soon as he got home from work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KM,
    Thanks! That boy is all legs but he has managed to avoid accidents for the last few years!
    hugs
    BBB

    ReplyDelete
  3. You done did good, Girl! It looks great! I bet it 'feels' better, too, yes?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete