Thursday, February 9, 2012

An introduction to my kitty children.



I now have 4 kitties. Well ok 4 cats but to me they will always be babies.

Each is distinct in looks and personality.


First up we have Spazz, aka Spazzy, Spazzy Girl or Pazz. Spazz is a grey tabby with lots of orange tossed in. She is pretty mellow, unless one has the laser pointer in their hands... then she runs full tilt into things to get that green dot. She is more Beloved's cat than mine. She loves to snuggle in his lap, mine will do if he is not available. Now when my son Chris is around, she is HIS cat. She allows herself to be picked up and carried and cuddled. Her purr is not loud but is a deep comfy rumble when she chooses to employ it.




Next is Munchkin aka Munchie. Her face is distinct and shows her displeasure when she is unhappy. She is a black grey and white tabby. She does NOT like to be held or picked up. She will nap in laps as long as there is no attempt to hold her. Beloved and I have finally convinced her that picking her up and hugging her is not going to kill her but l about 30 seconds is her limit!




Next is Mouse. Mouse is MY baby. She enjoys attention. She is a light grey tabby. She is soft and fuzzy and the smallest of our kitties. She often follows me around like a puppy. My goodness she cries when i leave or heaven forbid try to go in a room with out her. She loves stuff mice and will often spend time playing fetch with me. To be honest she is my favorite kitty. She even likes to share my honey nut cheerios with me, dry with no milk no less.





Lastly we have Mousse aka buddy boy. Mousse is a foundling. He appeared on our porch last week and was so gorgeous and unafraid we fed him. He is mostly Siamese. Dark brown, like dark chocolate, hence the name. His eyes are a very light blue but sometimes appear green. He is the most laid back kitty I have ever seen. Does not care what you do as long as you love him. We took him to the vet Tuesday to make sure he was healthy and would not infect the tribe with an illness. Dr. Allen declared him healthy, mostly Siamese, neutered and about 6 years old! He is so small for full grown!

The girls are not real happy about their new brother. Though things are settling down. If they see him they growl or hiss. He just looks at them and goes on about his business. Yesterday he sat on one side of my lap and Spazz on the other, and she stared him down but made no move to attack. Today there is less hissing going on so I think things will settle down soon.

So there you have it, my kitty family.
Hugs Y'all

1 comment:

  1. Well BBB, being as it is that I am deathly afraid of cats, I have to say that I hesitated to read this post. LOL...just kidding. I am somewhat afraid of them, but not THAT afraid. However, my mother has 4 of them too, so I am around them frequently. Yours are cuties for sure! I wonder where that new cat came from. Wherever he came from, he has a loving home now, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete